A Child’s View of Florence: Discover the treasures of the city
An artistic heritage concentrated in the historic center which makes it the perfect city to explore by walking. A special occasion to enjoy you with your kids and to discover together the treasures of the Tuscan capital!
The Hotel Regency welcomes children as their special guests with extra touches: a gift on arrival, very spacious rooms with an adjacent free one for children, bicylces available to experience the city in a relaxed way.
- Accommodation – minimum 2 nights, starting on any day of the week
- Accommodation in a double room Deluxe and the free provision of adjacent rooms with separate beds for children under 12 years
- Breakfast Buffet
- Small gift for children and adults
- Free Wi-FI
Florence is known for the famous Uffizi Gallery. Through a guided tour you will discover one of the most acclaimed museums in the world with its wealth of works of immense artistic value.
A large building with two wings “on the river, and almost in the air”, today the Gallery hosts thousands of paintings from the Medieval to the modern era, a large number of ancient sculptures, miniatures and tapestries. This special tour allows you to admire these great artists who have contributed in making Italy a country appreciated for its artistic patrimony: Giotto, Masaccio, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raffaello, Tiziano …
The offer includes
- Minimum of 2-night stay with any day of the week arrival
- Double Deluxe accommodation
- Welcome aperitif for two upon arrival
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 3-hour guided tour to Uffizi Gallery, entrance tickets included
- Complimentary WI-FI Internet connection all over the hotel